Property Location Map
Wonderful Old PDX updated home in the heart of the N. Williams Corridor – Live close to everything including New Seasons, downtown Portland and Alberta Arts! Large inviting front porch leads into the home where you will find an open floor plan with an updated spacious kitchen, living room and dining room. Beautiful staircase leads to the upper level where you will find hardwood floor throughout. Full unfinished basement with separate entrance is a perfect opportunity for additional living space or income unit. Master bedroom has potential for an ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms have large walk-in closets. Long carport allows you to park off street and easy care yard. LOW LOW Taxes! Super close to all the amenities of Williams, Vancouver, Mississippi, Alberta Arts district, public transportation and major freeways. All updated electrical and plumbing with New Furnace & Hot water heater installed in 2012! Newer roof! Walk score 91! Bike score 94! Move-in ready home with ADU potential.
For further information contact Ted J. Williams at 360.910.0317 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifestyle Map | 4829 NE Mallory Ave Portland OR 97211
- Built in 1912
- Spacious Front Porch
- Full basement with separate entrance for potential ADU
- Traditional living with excellent floor plan!
- New exterior paint and new interior paint throughout.
- New roof
- Tile floors throughout entrance and Kitchen
- Tile in the Kitchen and bathrooms.
- New energy efficient Furnace & Hot water heater.
- Great open kitchen for entertaining
- Master bed w/potential ensuite
- Extra Large Bedrooms.
- One and half bathrooms
- Low maintenance yard with sprinkler system front and back
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Washer/Dryer Negotiable!
- Close to shops, restaurants and transportation!
- Walk Score: 84
- Bike Score: 94
Square Feet: 2812
Year Built: 1912 Remodel